1. Southwestern Breakfast Tacos | The Wheatless Kitchen: These tacos make the perfect weekend brunch dish, and they’re really simple. They come together in just 15 minutes! They’re also completely customizable, so feel free to make the recipe your own by tweaking the taco ingredients to your household’s liking.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories: 247; Total Fat: 14g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Monounsaturated Fat: 8g; Cholesterol: 212mg; Sodium: 78mg; Carbohydrate: 17g; Dietary Fiber: 6g; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 10g
Lunch & Dinner
2. Amazing Salmon Salad | Elle Penner: This salad is full of flavor and packed with protein and heart-healthy omegas. Whether you want to eat it on its own or over baby greens, this fresh salmon salad is perfect for a healthy office lunch or a quick weeknight meal.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories: 350; Total Fat: 17g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 77mg; Sodium: 319mg; Carbohydrate: 17g; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Sugar: 13g; Protein: 33g
3. Avocado Tuna Salad | The Healthy Maven: Kick up your salad game a notch with this quick and easy Avocado Tuna Salad. Mayonnaise is replaced with avocado, which adds flavor, creaminess and healthy fats. The celery, onion and apple give it a refreshing crunch.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 146; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Monounsaturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 24mg; Sodium: 320mg; Carbohydrate: 8g; Dietary Fiber: 4g; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 15g
4. Black Bean Guacamole | The Lean Green Bean: A twist on traditional guacamole, this dip is filled with fiber-rich black beans and protein-packed Greek yogurt, plus heart-healthy fats from the avocados.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories: 123; Total Fat: 8g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Monounsaturated Fat: 5g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 39mg; Carbohydrate: 11g; Dietary Fiber: 7g; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 5g
5. Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites | Running With Spoons: Craving a treat? Whip up these easy bites to satisfy your sweet tooth. Bonus: You won’t need to get out the mixer or turn on the oven!
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories: 120; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Monounsaturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 1mg; Sodium: 3mg; Carbohydrate: 15g; Dietary Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 6g; Protein: 3g