This simple side salad from Eating Bird Food is packed with veggies and perfect for picnics or barbecues. It’s also vegan, gluten-free and comes together in just 10 minutes for just 100 calories per serving.
Zucchini Noodle Spaghetti Salad
- 3 large zucchini, spiralized
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup (150g) cucumber, chopped
- 1/3 cup (50g) red onion, chopped
For the dressing
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Add zucchini, bell pepper, tomatoes, cucumber and red onion to a large salad bowl.
In a separate small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. Taste and add additional salt and pepper if needed.
Serves: 8 | Serving Size: 1/8 salad
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 100; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Monounsaturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 81mg; Carbohydrate: 8g; Dietary Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 5g; Protein: 2g