Sandwiches & Wraps
1. Grilled Steak Sandwiches | Skinnytaste: Who needs a fast-food burger when you can have this sandwich for only 350 calories? It’s a great way to use up last night’s sirloin. Just chop up a little lettuce and tomato and you’re set!
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 350; Total Fat: 11g; Saturated Fat: 2.5g; Cholesterol: 64mg; Sodium: 571mg; Carbohydrate: 35g; Dietary Fiber: 4g; Sugar: 5g; Protein 28g
2. Roast Beef and Blue Cheese Wraps | Cooking Light: Make these wraps the night before and lunch is as simple as reaching into the fridge.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 241; Total Fat: 7.7g; Saturated Fat: 3.6g; Monounsaturated Fat: 2.5g; Cholesterol: 24mg; Sodium: 725mg; Carbohydrate: 29.5g; Dietary Fiber: 2.1g; Protein: 13.5g
3. Caprese Wraps with Chicken | Cooking Light: Rotisserie chicken takes center stage in this yummy lunch wrap.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 328; Total Fat: 15.9g; Saturated Fat: 4.5g; Monounsaturated Fat: 6.2g; Cholesterol: 61mg; Sodium: 573mg; Carbohydrate: 22g; Dietary Fiber: 9.5g; Protein: 30.3g
4. Hummus Stuffed Pitas | Cooking Light: This tasty vegetarian wrap is easy to put together and makes a great protein-packed lunch.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 344; Total Fat: 14.9g; Saturated Fat: 2.4g; Monounsaturated Fat: 7.4g; Cholesterol: 13mg; Sodium: 758mg; Carbohydrate: 47.1g; Dietary Fiber: 7.7g; Protein: 13.1g
5. Avocado Tuna Salad | The Healthy Maven: Kick up your lunch game up a notch with this twist on tuna salad. Mayonnaise is replaced with avocado, which adds flavor, creaminess, and healthy fats. The celery, onion, and apple give it a refreshing crunch.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 146; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Monounsaturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 24mg; Sodium: 320mg; Carbohydrate: 8g; Dietary Fiber: 4g; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 15g
6. Pesto Egg Salad | The Healthy Maven: A lunch-worthy dish that’s protein-packed and low in carbs? We’ll take it! This recipe brings a whole new flavor to traditional egg salad and delivers 9g of protein per serving. Serve on whole grain bread, or over baby greens for a delicious salad.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 160; Total Fat: 13g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Monounsaturated Fat: 6g; Cholesterol: 247mg; Sodium: 172mg; Total Carbohydrate: 2g; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Sugars: 1g; Protein 9g
7. Balsamic Chicken Salad | The Healthy Maven: Turn your salad into a main course! Between the fresh figs, crunchy candied pecans, and creamy goat cheese, the thought of having salad for lunch will never be so blah again.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 632; Total Fat: 42g; Saturated Fat: 11g; Monounsaturated Fat: 23g; Cholesterol: 88mg; Sodium: 462mg; Carbohydrate: 28g; Dietary Fiber: 6g; Sugar: 18g; Protein: 38g
8. Spicy Lime Chicken Salad | Eat Spin Run Repeat: This salad gives you a good dose of protein and greens. Make the chicken the night before and pack it for a filling weekday lunch.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 384; Total Fat: 14g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Monounsaturated Fat: 5g; Trans Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 132mg; Carbohydrate: 38g; Dietary Fiber: 9g; Sugar: 17g; Protein: 34g
9. Amazing Salmon Salad | Elle Penner: Whether you want to eat it on its own, over spinach, or on a piece of your favorite crusty bread, this fresh salmon salad is perfect for a healthy office lunch.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 350; Total Fat: 17g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 77mg; Sodium: 319mg; Carbohydrate: 17g; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Sugar: 13g; Protein: 33g
Last Night’s Leftovers
10. Easy Baked Turkey Meatballs | Uproot from Oregon: These meatballs heat up nicely for a satisfying office lunch. Turkey is one of the most protein-rich meats and it’s also low in saturated fat — a great combination if you ask us.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 117; Total Fat: 2g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Monounsaturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 78mg; Sodium: 387mg; Total Carbohydrate: 5g; Dietary Fiber: 0g; Sugars: 1g; Protein: 20g
11. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken | The Honour System: This protein-packed recipe is easy to cook and makes a great leftover lunch.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 282; Total Fat: 5g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 98mg; Sodium: 295mg; Carbohydrate: 19g; Dietary Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 18g; Protein: 39g
12. Spicy Pork Chops and Rice | Maebells: This hearty one-pan meal delivers 53g of protein per serving. Make this 30-minute recipe the night before and take the leftovers for lunch!
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 519; Total Fat: 12g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Monounsaturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 137mg; Sodium: 987mg; Carbohydrate: 48g; Dietary Fiber: 3g; Sugar: 3g; Protein: 53g