As promised, here is the second half of our summer meal plan featuring some delicious, nutritious dinner and snack options for you. Remember to download the printable meal plan, when you have a moment, to help you with planning.
And when you’re ready to log each meal in MyFitnessPal, just search the Database by the food name as written below.
1. Food Network – Grilled Steak with Barley Salad
Recipe Details: 500 calories per serving using 1 ¼ pounds sirloin steak and ½ teaspoon salt
2. Skinnytaste – Grilled Salmon Kebabs
Recipe Details: 267 calories per 2 kebabs
Pair with freshly roasted veggies and a side quinoa.
3. Eat Live Run – Tomato & Feta Stuffed Chicken
Recipe Details: 287 calories per ~6 ounces chicken breast
Make a salad with homemade vinaigrette dressing to enjoy on the side.
4. Rabbit Food for My Bunny Teeth – Southwest Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
Recipe Details: 391 calories per pepper made with regular (not reduced-fat) cheese.
Does not include simple guacamole, but feel free to add some!
5. Kashi – Black Bean Mango Entree
Product Details: 340 calories per entrée
1. How Sweet It Is – No Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bites
Recipe Details: 160 calories per oatmeal peanut butter ball
2. Homemade – Frozen Grapes
Food Details: 62 calories per 1 cup
Pull individual portions from the freezer and pair with a cup of low-fat yogurt for a cool, high-protein snack.
3. The Curvy Carrot – Peanut Butter Banana Quinoa Muffins
Recipe Details: 334 calories per large muffin
Try baking as mini muffins for a smaller snack to tide you over.
4. Smitten Kitchen – Baked Kale Chips
Recipe Details: 100 calories per serving – recipe makes approximately 2 servings with ¼ teaspoon salt.
A perfect partner to any sandwich.
5. Kind Bar – Assorted Flavors
Around 200 calories per bar and packed with protein to keep you satisfied.
We’ll be creating more nutritious, healthy blog posts this summer, so stay tuned for more on that. Have a great weekend, and happy eating!