Looking for ways to eat more greens? Try this colorful bowl of oatmeal drenched with pureed greens and probiotics. Topping the bowl with sweet cantaloupe and berries makes it a rainbow of goodness that keeps you full until lunch.
- 1 cup (156g) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (120ml) plain kombucha
- 3/4 cup (180ml) plain non-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) matcha, plus more for garnish
- 1 medium kiwi fruit, peeled
- 1 cup (67g) kale, chopped
- 1 cup (160g) cantaloupe, cubed
- 1 cup (123g) fresh raspberries
- 10 pistachio kernels, chopped
Place the oats in a 4-cup storage container. In a powerful blender, place the kombucha, yogurt, matcha, kiwi and kale. Secure the lid and use the tamper to press the food into the blades as you turn the blender on and increase to high speed. Blend until smooth.
Pour the puree over the oats and stir to mix. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
In each of two shallow bowls, spread 1 cup of oat mixture. Arrange 1/2 cup of cantaloupe and 1/2 cup raspberries atop each, sprinkle with the pistachios. Serve immediately.
Serves: 2 | Serving Size: 1 cup oats and 1 cup toppings per bowl
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 308; Total Fat: 5g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Monounsaturated Fat: 2g; Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g; Protein: 11g; Carbohydrate: 58g; Cholesterol: 2mg; Sodium: 30mg; Dietary Fiber: 12g; Sugar: 13g