White cheddar cheese makes this comfort-food favorite from Cooking Light just a little more indulgent. Serve with our Cool Cucumber Salad and you’ve got a complete meal for under 400 calories. Add on a small baked potato as well (around 150 calories) and you can have your meat and potatoes for 525 calories.
To log this recipe, search the food database for: MyFitnessPal Cheesy Meatloaf Minis
Cheesy Meatloaf Minis
- 1 ounce fresh breadcrumbs (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces white cheddar cheese, diced
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
Preheat oven to 425ºF. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add breadcrumbs; cook 3 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently.
While breadcrumbs cook, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion and garlic; sauté 3 minutes.
Combine onion mixture, breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup ketchup, and remaining ingredients. Shape into 6 (4 x 2-inch) loaves on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; spread 2 teaspoons ketchup over each.
Bake at 425ºF for 25 minutes or until done.
Serves: 6 | Serving Size: 1 meatloaf
Per serving: Calories: 254; Total Fat: 11g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Monounsaturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 112mg; Sodium: 607mg; Total Carbohydrate: 11g; Dietary Fiber: 1g; Sugars: 6g; Protein: 28g
Nutrition Bonus: Iron: 3mg; Calcium: 150mg