To log this recipe, search the food database for: MyFitnessPal Cheesy Meatloaf Minis
Cheesy Meatloaf Minis
- 1 ounce fresh Breadcrumbs (about 1/2 cup)
- Cooking Spray
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup Ketchup, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 3 ounces White Cheddar Cheese, diced
- 1 1/2 pounds Ground Sirloin
- 1 large Egg, lightly beaten
Preheat oven to 425F. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add breadcrumbs; cook 3 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently.
While breadcrumbs cook, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion and garlic; sauté 3 minutes.
Combine onion mixture, breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup ketchup, and remaining ingredients. Shape into 6 (4 x 2-inch) loaves on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; spread 2 teaspoons ketchup over each.
Bake at 425F for 25 minutes or until done.
Serves: 6 | Serving Size: 1 meatloaf
Per serving: Calories: 254; Total Fat: 11g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Monounsaturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 112mg; Sodium: 607mg; Total Carbohydrate: 11g; Dietary Fiber: 1g; Sugars: 6g; Protein: 28g
Nutrition Bonus: Iron: 3mg; Calcium: 150mg
Find more low-calorie dinner meals like this from the new Cooking Light Diet, where you can lose weight without giving up the foods you love. Learn more at CookingLightDiet.com. Follow Cooking Light on Facebook for more daily recipe inspiration.
Photo courtesy of Cooking Light. Original Recipe published on Cooking Light Diet.