1. Avocado Chocolate Bread via Living Healthy With Chocolate Combining two of the most delicious foods in the world, this recipe produces a moist cake loaded with healthy fats, thanks to the avocado, but with just right amount of chocolately taste. Leave out the pecans if you’re not nuts about nuts.
2. Black Bean Brownies via Chocolate-Covered Katie These beauties use black beans and oats (but no flour!) to create a brownie so good, you won’t believe it’s packed with protein and fiber.
3. Chocolate Black Bean Power Cookies via Green Kitchen Stories Chocolate cookies without… chocolate? Believe it. These powerful little buggers use cacao powder instead, but they’re super versatile and can be tweaked to taste (in other words, you can add chocolate chips!).
4. Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookies via Living Healthy With Chocolate These are the chocolate chip cookies for eaters with dietary restrictions: They’re gluten-, dairy-, and grain- free, but full of flavor!
5. Grandma’s Zucchini Cake via Simply Recipes How can anyone resist a zucchini bread with cream cheese frosting? With this simple recipe, you don’t need to!
6. Zucchini Olive Cake with Crunchy Lemon Glaze via Honest Cooking Made with white whole-wheat flour and olive oil, this bundt cake is topped with a lip-smackin’ lemon glaze that’s perfect for impressing guests.
7. Zucchini Bread Cookie Whoopie Pies via Iowa Girl Eats Say it with us: Whoopie. Pies. This recipe replaces a lot of the butter usually involved in whoopie pies with applesauce and, by using staple pantry ingredients, it’s easy to whip up on a whim. (Click here for more awesome healthy recipe substitutions.)
Want more? Click over to Greatist for the full list of 21 Delicious Desserts Made Healthier from Around the Web!