We’re excited to announce that we’ve updated our website, www.myfitnesspal.com. This release offers a much cleaner user experience including:
- The addition of “add food” and “add exercise” buttons to the home page to help you get logging even more quickly!
- The addition of a smart calorie meter on the home page to see where you are against your goal, how much exercise you’ve earned, and where you’ve netted out with regards to calories.
- Removal of the left-hand column on the home page to allow for more space to view content
- Streamlined re-styling including a new navigation bar.
- Improved reporting:
- We’re now using HTML5, not Flash, so you can even view your reports on your phone.
- You can hover over the chart to see actual values.
- Instead of having to go back-and-forth between pages to view different charts, you can now see them on a single page.
- We’ve added your goals to the relevant charts, as a reference point!
Ultimately, we hope these changes will significantly improve your experience with the website. So take a look and let us know if you have feedback! And if you encounter any issues, please let us know and we’ll investigate ASAP.