This community is stronger together, even when times are tough. You joined MyFitnessPal because you wanted to live a healthier, more active lifestyle — and that won’t change. We will continue to deliver inspiration and knowledge about eating right and staying active so we can be there for each other.
To that end, we’ll control what we can, which is staying healthy by eating right, moving our bodies and caring for ourselves and one another.
NEW APP FEATURES
Let’s stay virtually inspired with these new app features to get through this together:
- Support Your Immune System Plan – a 14-day program to help you eat nutritious foods, ease stress and anxiety so we all can stay healthy
- Healthy Pantry Recipes – a collection of easy-to-cook recipes using non-perishable foods with helpful substitutions
- Workout Routines – a vast library of exercises at your fingertips to build and track your own workout along with routines developed by Under Armour performance specialists
- Healthy At-Home Plan – a custom running plan built to motivate you to keep training
- Healthy At-Home Challenge – a charity challenge where you log 12 workouts in 30 days and Under Armour will donate up to $1 million to support Good Sports’ efforts in equipping youth sport leagues
THE DAILY THREE
Also, visit The Daily 3 for insights into workouts, healthy recipes, wellness tips and more. If you’re signed up to receive our newsletters, look for these in your inbox every weekday.
Find inspiration for any eating style, with hundreds of recipes you can log in your diary.
Learn to better manage your stress and anxiety and develop a healthier mindset.
Finally, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest for nutrition, recipes, fitness and wellness inspiration. Tag us or use the hashtag #myfitnesspal to show us how you’re staying healthy.