This recipe requires just one pan and six ingredients, yet provides 2–3 servings of vegetables and more than 39 grams of protein. If you’re watching your carbs, replace the brown rice with cauliflower rice or extra vegetables.
Sheet-Pan Chicken Teriyaki with Vegetables
- 1 1/2 pounds (750g) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in half
- 3 cups (450g) broccoli florets
- 1 cup (150g) carrots, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) teriyaki sauce
- 2 cups (400g) cooked brown rice, for serving
Place chicken, broccoli, carrots, bell pepper on a foil-lined sheet pan, drizzle with teriyaki sauce and toss to coat.Bake at 400°F (232°C) until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender, about 15–20 minutes. Serve over brown rice.
Serves: 4 | Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 350; Total Fat: 6g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Monounsaturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 83mg; Sodium: 366mg; Carbohydrate: 38g; Dietary Fiber: 4g; Sugar: 7g; Protein: 39g