Active time: 10 Minutes
The smoothie bowl is a healthy breakfast that eats like a dessert. Fuel your workout with this creamy, fruity and colorful concoction of pureed raspberries and yogurt with the crunch of pistachios.
Raspberry Smoothie Bowls With Pears and Pistachios
- 2 1/2 cups (600ml) plain 0% Greek yogurt
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1 cup (123g) frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons (28g) chia seeds
- 1 cup (140g) sliced pears
- 1/4 cup (36g) fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons shelled pistachios, chopped
In a blender, place the yogurt, banana, raspberries and chia seeds and secure the lid. Blend until smooth, using a tamper if you have one. Divide between two low bowls and arrange the pear slices, blueberries and pistachios on top. Serve immediately.
Serves: 2 | Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups smoothie + 3/4 cup toppings
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 388; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Monounsaturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 115mg; Carbohydrate: 53g; Dietary Fiber: 14g; Sugar: 30g; Protein: 34g