Tart raspberries, crunchy coconut and sweet bananas combine to create a well-rounded and delicious morning treat. The variety of colors and textures are sure to please even the pickiest taste buds first thing in the morning.
Raspberry Coconut Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup (45g) Quaker Oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoon (7.4mL) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (124mL) low-fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5mL) vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon (5mL) chia seeds
- 1/2 cup (62g) raspberries
- 1/8 cup (12g) shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup (50g) bananas, sliced
Add Quaker Oats to your container of choice and pour in the mixture of milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Add chia seeds. Alternate between layers of raspberries, layers of shredded coconut and layers of banana slices.
Cover, place in fridge and enjoy in the morning or a few hours later.
Serves: 1 | Serving size: 1 bowl
Per Serving: Calories: 345; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Monounsaturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 5mg; Sodium: 69mg; Carbohydrate: 65g; Dietary Fiber: 12g; Sugar: 21g; Protein: 12g