Active time: 10 minutes Total time: 10 minutes
Thick and creamy, this easy-to-throw-together breakfast smoothie features pumpkin, Greek yogurt and oats, so it will keep you satisfied until lunchtime or longer. Nutrition tip: Cut the maple syrup in half to lower the sugar by 14 grams per serving.
Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- 1 cup (227g) canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup (227g) whole-milk, plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup (25g) rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (60ml) unsweetened almond milk or other milk
- 1/4 cup (60ml) mango-orange juice blend
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups (217g) ice cubes
Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of blender once or twice. Serve immediately.
Serves: 2 | Serving Size: 1 3/4 cups
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 253; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Monounsaturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 20mg; Sodium: 70mg; Carbohydrate: 34g; Dietary Fiber: 3g; Sugar: 23g; Protein: 12g