We published the following article a few days ago:
One of our writers threw down her air-conditional love for working out inside.
You let us hear it! Comments on Facebook and on the post made it clear as a perfect Summer day that MyFitnessPal users prefer the great outdoors.
Here are our favorite rebuttals:
- Outdoors is sunshine, fresh air and Vitamin D – Kim
- Outdoors is climbing up the side of a mountain – Christine A
- Outdoors creates a wonderful sense of well-being – Jane
- Outdoors is a huge stress relief – Melanie
- Outdoors is inspiring and amazing – Sarah
- Outdoors, wind rustles in trees and birds sing in the canopy above – Christine A
- Outdoors is one step outside your door – Kim
- Outdoors is seeing the fields, forest, river, birds, bugs – Sarah
- Outdoors is free – Mandy McC
- Outdoors is the sound of your breath moving in rhythm with your heartbeat – Christine A
- Outdoors are adventures – Steve
- Outdoors is a break from screentime – Christine A
- Outdoors have variety – Steve
- Outdoors is sunlight, scenery and beautiful life forms – Donna P
- Outdoors is wildlife on the trail – Christine A
And we’ll leave you with Jon E:
I don’t give a crap if you workout inside, outside or on the space station, you showed up and did it and for that I say keep it up, you’re kicking butt and rocking it!! Peace out.
Are you in or out? Let us know in the comments!