Baked Egg & Ham Tortillas
- 4 small Corn Tortillas (approx. 50 calories each)
- 4 ounces reduced-sodium deli Ham
- 1/4 fresh Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 fresh Jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheese
- 2 large Eggs
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray, lay two tortillas down, top with peppers, ham, and cheese, top with remaining tortillas, carefully crack egg over top.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Enjoy with salsa, sour cream, or avocado.
Serves: 2 | Serving Size: 1 egg + ham tortilla
Per serving: Calories: 271; Total Fat: 10g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Monounsaturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 245mg; Sodium: 621mg; Total Carbohydrate: 25g; Dietary Fiber: 3g; Sugars: 3g; Protein: 22g
Nutrition Bonus: Potassium: 111mg; Vitamin A: 8%; Vitamin C: 31%; Calcium: 9%; Iron: 12%
Photo courtesy of Annie Holmes. Original recipe published on Maebells.