Grab your shades and swimsuit! Pineapple chunks and coconut flakes will make you feel like you’re lounging under a palm tree while enjoying this smoothie — no matter what time of year.
Coconut and Pineapple Smoothie
- 3/8 cup (40g) Quaker Oats
- 6.7 ounces (200ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup (100g) pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons (10g) unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/8 cup (15g) chopped pecans
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If you want the drink thicker, add more oats and ice cubes.
Note: Unsweetened plain almond milk (or your preferred milk) can be substituted for the vanilla variety if you want a less sweet smoothie.
Serves: 1 | Serving size: 1 smoothie
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 352; Total Fat: 20.3g; Saturated Fat: 6.2g; Monounsaturated Fat: 6.3g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 153.2mg; Carbohydrates: 39g; Dietary Fiber: 8.6g; Sugar: 11.9g; Protein: 6.6g