These cinnamon-spiced overnight oats can be made with the milk of your choice and require just 8 ingredients. Topped with fresh juicy peaches, they’re the perfect on-the-go breakfast. For an extra flavor boost, try toasting the pecans.
Chia-Peach Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk or dairy alternative
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped peaches
- 1/2 cup no-sugar-added peach nonfat Greek yogurt or dairy alternative
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans, toasted if desired
- 3 thin peach slices
Add oats to container. Pour in milk, then arrange peaches over oats. Stir chia seeds and cinnamon into yogurt. Layer over peaches. Refrigerate overnight. Top with pecans and peach slices.
Serves: 1 | Serving Size: 1 bowl
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 462; Total Fat: 10g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Monounsaturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 10mg; Sodium: 136mg; Carbohydrate: 69g; Dietary Fiber: 8g; Sugar: 35g; Protein: 28g