To log this recipe, search the food database for: MyFitnessPal Baby Kale & Strawberry Salad
Baby Kale & Strawberry Salad
- 5 ounces Baby Kale
- 2 cups Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup Cucumber, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh Mint Leaves, thinly chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled Feta
- ¼ cup dried Cranberries (fruit juice sweetened)
- ¼ cup roasted Sunflower Seeds
- Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar or your favorite Balsamic Dressing for topping (not included in nutrition)
Place kale in a large mixing bowl, top with all remaining ingredients and mix well.
Portion into salad bowls for serving, top with oil and vinegar or your favorite balsamic vinaigrette dressing and serve.
Serves: 4 | Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
Per serving: Calories: 146; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 8mg; Sodium: 123mg; Total Carbohydrate: 19g; Dietary Fiber: 4g; Sugars 10g; Protein: 5g
Nutrition Bonus: Potassium: 174mg; Vitamin A: 109%; Vitamin C: 153%; Calcium: 14%; Iron: 8%
Photo courtesy of Brittany Mullins. Original recipe published on Eating Bird Food.