To log this recipe, search the food database for: MyFitnessPal Baby Kale & Strawberry Salad
Baby Kale & Strawberry Salad
- 5 ounces (140g) baby kale
- 2 cups (300g) strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup (150g) cucumber, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, thinly chopped
- ¼ cup (22g) crumbled feta
- ¼ cup (30g) dried cranberries (fruit juice sweetened)
- ¼ cup (30g) roasted sunflower seeds
- Olive oil and balsamic vinegar or your favorite balsamic dressing for topping (not included in nutrition)
Place kale in a large mixing bowl, top with all remaining ingredients and mix well.
Portion into salad bowls for serving, top with oil and vinegar or your favorite balsamic vinaigrette dressing and serve.
Serves: 4 | Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
Per serving: Calories: 146; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 8mg; Sodium: 123mg; Total Carbohydrate: 19g; Dietary Fiber: 4g; Sugars 10g; Protein: 5g
Nutrition Bonus: Potassium: 174mg; Vitamin A: 109%; Vitamin C: 153%; Calcium: 14%; Iron: 8%