1. Sausage Egg Nests | Elle Penner: Besides looking great on a serving platter, these Sausage Egg Nests allow all of your brunch guests to get hot eggs, which is probably why yummy egg casseroles were created in the first place.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories: 242; Total Fat: 15g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Cholesterol: 201mg; Sodium: 594mg; Carbohydrate: 9g; Dietary Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 1g; Protein: 17g
2. Coconut Quinoa Granola | Dietitian Debbie Dishes: Roasted hazelnuts and quinoa are perfectly paired with cinnamon, coconut, and nutmeg in this tasty Coconut Quinoa Hazelnut Granola.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories: 146; Total Fat: 8g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 33mg; Carbohydrate: 18g; Dietary Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 7g; Protein: 3g
3. Spinach Goatichoke Dip | Elle Penner: By substituting goat cheese and Greek yogurt for the cream cheese, sour cream, and mayo, Elle was able to keep the tang and creaminess with a lot less fat and calories than the standard dip. It also has way more protein.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories: 88; Total Fat: 5g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 13mg; Sodium: 98mg; Carbohydrate: 5g; Dietary Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 1g; Protein: 7g
4. Black Bean Guacamole | The Lean Green Bean: A twist on traditional guacamole, this hearty dip is filled with fiber-rich black beans and protein-packed Greek yogurt, plus heart-healthy fats from the avocados.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories: 123; Total Fat: 8g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Monounsaturated Fat: 5g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 39mg; Carbohydrate: 11g; Dietary Fiber: 7g; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 5g
5. Pulled Chicken & Avocado Sliders | Love & Zest: These family-friendly pulled chicken sliders are perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. Pull the chicken and caramelize the onions ahead of time and these delicious, mini sandwiches can be assembled in 5 minutes flat!
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories: 605; Total Fat: 24g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Monounsaturated Fat: 10g; Cholesterol: 97mg; Sodium: 726mg; Carbohydrate: 52g; Dietary Fiber: 11g; Sugar: 9g; Protein: 49g
6. Sweet Potato & Black Bean Tacos | Cook Smarts: Sautéed sweet potatoes make a perfect, hearty filling for tacos when you want a quick and easy meat-free meal. They are chock-full of fiber and protein and are perfect for a last-minute weekday dinner.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories: 436; Total Fat: 11g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Monounsaturated Fat: 6g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 127mg; Carbohydrate: 71g; Dietary Fiber: 17g; Sugar: 13g; Protein: 15g
7. Meat & Grain Burgers | The Runners World Cookbook: No grill? No problem! These drool-worthy Meat & Grain Burgers are roasted in the oven and pack 27 grams of protein for less than 400 calories.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories: 381; Total Fat: 15g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Monounsaturated Fat: 6g; Cholesterol: 85mg; Sodium: 497mg; Carbohydrate: 39g; Dietary Fiber: 8g; Sugar: 5g; Protein: 27g
8. Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites | Running With Spoons: Will your crowd be craving a treat? Whip up these easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites to satisfy their sweet tooth. You won’t even have to bust out the mixer or turn on the oven!
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories: 120; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Monounsaturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 1mg; Sodium: 3mg; Carbohydrate: 15g; Dietary Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 6g; Protein: 3g
9. Strawberry Granita with Pistachios and Cream | Dietitian Debbie Dishes: Cool your crowd off with this delightfully simple, yet elegant dessert. Unlike a bowl of ice cream, this refreshing frozen treat won’t weigh you down.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories: 185; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 7mg; Carbohydrate: 30g; Dietary Fiber: 4g; Sugar: 24g; Protein: 10g