It’s dark when you leave for work in the morning. It’s dark when you come home from work in the evening. Suddenly working out during daylight hours is no longer an option. This is the time of year when it’s easy to skip a workout and sleep in longer, or find a million excuses to not head outside or to the gym before dinner. But you know you’ll feel better once you get going.
These 8 awesome tips from the MyFitnessPal community are sure to motivate you to work out even on the darkest of days.
1. Make it a family activity
3.Think of the bright side, it’s cooler outside
4. Get extra study time before class
5. Take your workout indoors
6. Don’t forget your tunes!
7. Have workout buddies to lean on
8. The dog needs his/her exercise too