Change up your workout with stair repeats. After a brief warm-up, start with an easy walk or jog up the stairs. Use the incline to work at your intensity and use the decline for recovery.
1. Jog Single(s) Steps
2. Jog/Walk Double(s) Steps (skipping a stair)
3. Speed Skaters up the stairs
4. Cross Overs: Do both your right and left side and cross your foot in front of you.
5. Side Squats: Do both your right and left side and push up on each step and sit into a squat
6. Hops: Easy jump squats on each step.
7. Jumping Jacks: Jump into a wide squat then jump to bring your legs together on each step.
Depending on the number of stairs, try to complete 3 sets of each exercise.
What did you think? Tell us in the comments below!