For many weight-loss hopefuls, the struggle is real but well-worth the effort. We asked successful MyFitnessPal users for their weight-loss tips and found that logging consistently ranked top on the list! Below are 15 of our users’ inspirational tips for losing weight successfully and sensibly while cultivating a healthier lifestyle.
The More You Know, The Stronger You Get: Know your workout intensity using UA Heart Rate. See how hard you’re working in real-time.
1. Treat yourself in moderation.
2. Acknowledge setbacks.
3. Don’t overwhelm yourself with too many changes at one time.
4. Make a reward bucket.
5. Try mindful eating.
6. Get meal ideas from the MyFitnessPal blog.
7. Invest in a food scale.
10. Don’t compare yourself to others. You’re doing this for yourself.
11. Sneak in a walk when you can.
12. Be patient, experiment and figure out the most sustainable strategies for YOU.
13. Don’t forget proper hydration and sleep.
14. Cut back on added sugar.
15. Stay motivated with your MyFitnessPal friends.
Sharing is caring! If you have more tips you’d like to share with MyFitnessPal users please comment below.