Sharing your fitness journey is a great way to get and give support and inspiration. Letting your network of friends know how you’re doing may just increase your motivation and chances of success, because it feels good to get cheers!
It’s easy to share your fitness activities on either Twitter or Facebook. You’ll have to be on a computer to link your account to Twitter, but you can do the Facebook connecting using your mobile app.
1. Log in to your MFP account (mobile app users should log in using the same username and password they use in the app)
2. Once you’ve logged in, click My Home, then Settings, then Facebook/Twitter sharing settings.
3. Click Autopost updates to Twitter. You’ll be asked to provide your Twitter username and password to authenticate the account. Once the site is authorized to post to Twitter, you can select what kinds of MyFitnessPal activity you consider tweet-able.
Note: If you have the Facebook app installed on your device, please ensure it is updated to the latest version before connecting your MyFitnessPal account. Also, you’ll have to set your Diary to Public in order for updates to post to Facebook.
- Log into your account on our website at www.myfitnesspal.com. Mobile app users should log in using the same username and password they use in the app.
- Click My Home, then Settings, then Facebook/Twitter sharing settings, and click Connect in the Facebook section.
- Authorize the connection between your MyFitnessPal and Facebook accounts.
2. iPhone and iPad
- Tap More, then Settings, then Facebook Settings, then Connect to Facebook.
- Open the Menu Drawer and tap Settings, then tap Facebook Settings, then Connect to Facebook.
4. Windows Phone 8
- Go to the More page, tap Settings, then Connect to Facebook.
If you have problems just hit up the support team at: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
See you on the social scene!
The MyFitnessPal Team