We say it all the time: Victory isn’t always about dropping pounds. Making changes in your habits is hard — and quite often, anytime you take a step in the right direction toward a healthier lifestyle, it’s a major accomplishment. You keep impressing us, so here are 15 more of our favorite non-scale victories you told us about on MyFitnessPal’s Facebook and Twitter pages. Keep ’em coming, and keep inspiring us all. (And make sure you read to the end for a truly big accomplishment!)
1. (Not just) fantasy island.
2. Happy Fit-iversary, you two!
3. Or celebrate your nuptials this way.
4. An Oscar-worthy performance!
— Allison (@AgelessAlli) February 24, 2017
5. Pizza is a tough opponent, but she got the upper hand.
6. Gym at 6 a.m. + 20-mile walks = major dedication.
7. Victory is never a straight line — keep it up!
8. Healthy choices come in many forms — here’s to dedication.
9. Down 12 sizes in 12 months!
— Leanne (@HolleyLeanne) February 24, 2017
10. Riding a bike is like… riding a bike.
YOU TELL US > WHAT FOOD DO YOU LOG THE MOST? JOIN THE CONVO!
11. Perspective we all could use.
12. Dry up in the sky.
@MyFitnessPal travelled on business all over the UK without a single drop of alcohol
— Fitspo50 (@Fitspo50) February 24, 2017